Social Distancing Participant Guidelines
Goal: To give you, the runners and walkers competing in our event, a competitive racing experience in compliance with all CDC social distancing and health safety guidelines whatever they may be by the last Sunday in September.
- The race at this point is not limited to a specific total of participants.
- Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered.
- At this point we are not requiring participants to sign up for a designated start time. If this changes we will immediately notify all those registered to that point for first choice of start times
- The Start Time for the 2021 race will be at 9:00 am. If waves are needed, we will try to get them starting every couple minutes.
- Pickup of your race bib, packet, and shirt prior to race day. Pickup will once again take place at DNA Active Outfitters, 24210 W, Lockport St, Downtown Plainfield during normal business hours:
Tuesday September 21st, 1pm - 8pm
Wednesday-Friday 10am - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 6pm
- The results may not be posted on site. We are hoping to return to our Video Display if allowed
- Results will be updated throughout the day at www.ItsRaceTime.com
- Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
- The age group awards will be determined and the results finalized shortly after the last wave is complete.
- If we cannot have the award ceremony, like we have in prior to 2020, the awards can be picked up at DNA Active Outfitters after 12pm on Race Day until Wednesday the 29th during normal store hours. There will be a podium and Race Photo backdrop available.
- On and after October 1st, the awards will be available from the Plainfield Area Chamber of Commerce office.
- Award winners will also be emailed the details of award pickup.